Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I wonder if the sausage stuffing is easier to release from the bacon weave, so...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13589 at 4:49 pm on Jan 29, 2009
...that's why they do it that way. Bacon has that lovely built-in grease coating.
PS: I'd eat re-bar if it was wrapped in bacon and broiled.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 13589. Don't know if this was posted before - Bacon Lovers Beware - BACON EXPLOSION [LINK] - Tess - 6:22pm on 01/28/09 (10)
- Eeeek! Tin. Foil. Haaaaaaaat!!!! - Heather_in_SF - 9:05pm on 01/28/09
- oh. my... pass me the lipitor - I need it just for looking at these pictures! [NT] - cheezz - 10:57pm on 01/28/09
- AWESOME!!!! A Sausage Reouladen in a Woven Bacon Mantle! - Richard in Cincy - 9:45am on 01/29/09
- Too much risk of the tube falling apart? But since you're gonna die anyway, it hardly matters... [NT] - Shaun in TO - 2:28pm on 01/29/09
- I wonder if the sausage stuffing is easier to release from the bacon weave, so... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:49pm on 01/29/09
- i'm thinking this woven bacon mantle would make a nice coverlet for potatoes rosti... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 10:38pm on 01/29/09
- That's awesome! [NT] - Traca - 11:26am on 01/29/09
- CoWorkers & I are already trying to one up it - Music City Missy - 5:50pm on 01/29/09
- Ok, now your idea sounds even better... post a final recipe if this comes to fruition! [NT] - cheezz - 6:33pm on 01/29/09
- It's on the to do list for Sunday - make it and smoke it. - Music City Missy - 9:50pm on 01/29/09