Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a taste for Chinese potstickers but no restaurants locally. Anyone have
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #13608 at 9:39 pm on Jan 30, 2009
a good recipe? I want to use wonton wrappers (lazy) Also one for a dipping sauce.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13608. I have a taste for Chinese potstickers but no restaurants locally. Anyone have - CynUpstateNY - 9:39pm on 01/30/09 (8)
- Hi Cyn, here is one from my friend. REC: Taiwanese Style Dumplings - LisainLA - 10:36pm on 01/30/09
- PORK AND CABBAGE DUMPLINGS - MarkinHouston - 10:51pm on 01/30/09
- Here's one I was looking at last night. Just scroll down the page. [NT] [LINK] - GailNJ - 12:45am on 01/31/09
- These are tried and true and delicious. REC: Mac's Gyoza - Dawn_MO - 2:05am on 01/31/09
- I like the cilantro addition - I'll try this the next time we make them! [NT] - LisainLA - 4:51pm on 01/31/09
- Thanks, guys! Think I'll use a little from each of these recipes. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:33am on 01/31/09
- I did have one, but all I can find is the sauce. The sauce is outstanding. REC: Thai Dipping Sauce - Marg CDN - 4:58pm on 01/31/09
- Not a recipe, but this is what I do... - Glennis_NoCA - 8:50pm on 02/01/09