Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Ang, I have no idea how I did that!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13624 at 2:14 pm on Feb 1, 2009
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 13624. I came across this and I am making it for the game. REC: Hot Popper Dip [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 11:46pm on 01/31/09 (6)
- sounds great Dawn. you doubled the ingedient list--may want to edit . [NT] - AngAk - 4:39am on 02/01/09
- Thanks Ang, I have no idea how I did that! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 2:14pm on 02/01/09
- I thought it was an awfully long ingredient list, but I didn't read it carefully. :o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:50pm on 02/01/09
- Peter Piper Pickde a Peck of Pickled Peppers? Might be because I'm from the northeast, - DawnNYS - 2:54pm on 02/01/09
- Peppers prepared with vinegar and salt -- "en escabeche", Peppardew, Torrido, there are lots of them - PatBastrop - 3:05pm on 02/01/09
- This was really tasty. I halved the recipe and it still made a lot. - Dawn_MO - 4:43pm on 02/02/09