Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Where can I find the recipe, please? Many thanks!
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #13622 at 4:38 am on Feb 2, 2009
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 13622. WooooHooooo I get to make a Richard's Potatoes and Pork - Kendall - 5:45pm on 01/31/09 (10)
- No horseradish, It's WASABI sauce. - Kendall - 5:49pm on 01/31/09
- "Boones Farm Apple Wine".... Oh my Kendall, you're taking me back in time and making me LOL!! - Sandy_in_Philly - 8:11am on 02/01/09
- Boone's Farm Strawberry Wine & Mataeus Rose. There was one other - Music City Missy - 12:07am on 02/02/09
- Mogen David something? [NT] - Curious1 - 1:17am on 02/02/09
- I think it was Mogen David Concord Grape, and I have fond memories of Mateus, on picnics in NYC - Marianne - 4:18am on 02/02/09
- I think the first wine I ever tasted was Blue Nun. Is that still around? [NT] - Curious1 - 12:28pm on 02/02/09
- And Riunite Lambrusco [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:12pm on 02/02/09
- OMGosh, remember Cold Duck from the '70's? [NT] - Marianne - 3:37pm on 02/02/09
- Oh yes, during a really bad move in the seventies, dh took me out to an neighborhood Italian place - Curious1 - 6:01pm on 02/02/09
- Where can I find the recipe, please? Many thanks! [NT] - Marianne - 4:38am on 02/02/09