Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone have a source for old-fashioned plastic freezer bags, no zipper? I order large ones
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13679 at 3:13 pm on Feb 4, 2009
from King Arthur but would love a nice supply of 1/2 gallon/ gallon size. I do use zipper bags but they aren't always the right shape/size. Yes, I'm a dinosaur, but I do find the kind that tie much more convenient.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13679. Does anyone have a source for old-fashioned plastic freezer bags, no zipper? I order large ones - Curious1 - 3:13pm on 02/04/09 (7)
- Plastic bags that tie? I have never seen them! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:37pm on 02/04/09
- I buy "Food Storage Bags" with twist ties at Safeway. I use them for bread mostly. - AngAk - 7:29pm on 02/04/09
- Yes, that's the kind I mean. King Arthur sells them in large amounts, but not small ones. I like - Curious1 - 10:41pm on 02/04/09
- check the 99 cent store and Big Lots [NT] - cheezz - 12:34am on 02/05/09
- I bought some narrow ones for treats bags at Michaels. they have small ones too. [NT] - AngAk - 1:40am on 02/05/09
- Thanks, I'll check some of these sources. So many items just don't fit in a square-ish zip bag. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:18pm on 02/05/09
- C, I saw some yesterday at a local grocery, Safeway. They're gallon size - Pat-NoCal - 3:05pm on 02/07/09