Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I buy "Food Storage Bags" with twist ties at Safeway. I use them for bread mostly.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #13679 at 7:29 pm on Feb 4, 2009
I'll look at home to see if they are a Glad product. These come in just one size, but are the bigger bags with no closure.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 13679. Does anyone have a source for old-fashioned plastic freezer bags, no zipper? I order large ones - Curious1 - 3:13pm on 02/04/09 (7)
- Plastic bags that tie? I have never seen them! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 5:37pm on 02/04/09
- I buy "Food Storage Bags" with twist ties at Safeway. I use them for bread mostly. - AngAk - 7:29pm on 02/04/09
- Yes, that's the kind I mean. King Arthur sells them in large amounts, but not small ones. I like - Curious1 - 10:41pm on 02/04/09
- check the 99 cent store and Big Lots [NT] - cheezz - 12:34am on 02/05/09
- I bought some narrow ones for treats bags at Michaels. they have small ones too. [NT] - AngAk - 1:40am on 02/05/09
- Thanks, I'll check some of these sources. So many items just don't fit in a square-ish zip bag. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:18pm on 02/05/09
- C, I saw some yesterday at a local grocery, Safeway. They're gallon size - Pat-NoCal - 3:05pm on 02/07/09