Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: Awesome Desert to go with Brandy Alexanders?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #13750 at 1:19 pm on Feb 11, 2009
I am going out to dinner on Friday and having a group of friends back after for Brandy Alexanders. I know that a Brandy Alexander is like a desert but would also like to offer something that would complement it. Any suggestions?
Other messages in this thread:
- 13750. ISO: Awesome Desert to go with Brandy Alexanders? - MichelleInIL - 1:19pm on 02/11/09 (11)
- Because it's rich and creamy, I'd say something not rich & creamy, but fruity would be good. Like a - Marg CDN - 5:29pm on 02/11/09
- Michelle, consider a pear tart with puff pastry. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:08pm on 02/11/09
- (((hugs))) to LisaInLA for her generous TJ's "almond meal" gift; perfect for this almond cream. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:12pm on 02/11/09
- ((Marilyn)) [NT] - LisainLA - 6:48pm on 02/12/09
- And here's the RealSimple recipe inspiration for using puff pastry - MarilynFL - 8:28pm on 02/11/09
- Love the "individuality" of this version (not T&T) [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:37pm on 02/11/09
- This just has to be good [NT] - charlie - 9:28pm on 02/11/09
- maybe some crispy cookies, like Sandi's Butterscotch wafers or even pie crust sprinkled with cinnamo [LINK] - AngAk - 7:09pm on 02/11/09
- I agree with Ang on the cookies, since the drink is so rich. How about hazelnut crisps or - Meryl - 9:42pm on 02/11/09
- Or you can just make a rich Brandy Alexander dessert, such as a Brandy Alexander pie or - Meryl - 9:44pm on 02/11/09
- Thanks to all! - MichelleInIL - 2:36pm on 02/12/09