Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Ditto! There are several of us in the greater LA area, so let us know more details.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13764 at 6:45 pm on Feb 12, 2009
I did the reverse when DH and I married - we are in CA and got married in NY. We had my In-Laws there to do a lot of the groundwork, and then we visited a few months before the event to do all the hand-on stuff.
It's definitely doable, depending on your contacts and the location.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13764. how to plan a brunch from the other side of the country? - Pam - 4:56pm on 02/12/09 (12)
- Maybe some of the FK folks in the LA area can help with recommendations - Music City Missy - 6:01pm on 02/12/09
- Pam, you might consider the "easy-going theme" and have a backyard picnic. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:12pm on 02/12/09
- Pam, what part of LA? I could make some suggestions depending on the area. [NT] - Joe - 6:25pm on 02/12/09
- Ditto! There are several of us in the greater LA area, so let us know more details. - LisainLA - 6:45pm on 02/12/09
- yes, PLEASE! Also, what day of the week, and how many guests? [NT] - cheezz - 3:12am on 02/13/09
- answers (such as they are) - Pam - 7:10pm on 02/13/09
- A rehearsal dinner sounds like a great idea. It breaks the ice and it can be so much more casual - Joe - 8:36pm on 02/13/09
- and you can get to know each other better in an informal atmosphere. [NT] - cheezz - 3:16am on 02/14/09
- For our rehearsal dinner, my MIL made lasagne and sausage-n- peppers, a big hit! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:38am on 02/14/09
- Another reason for a dinner: Summer evenings are cool and breezy here. Summer days can be miserable. [NT] - Joe - 5:39pm on 02/14/09
- Still need a venue - Pam - 4:31pm on 02/17/09
- Pam, I might have an option for you on that front. I'll shoot you a PM. [NT] - Traca - 6:57am on 02/19/09