Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
my sister's dog did that - twice - and the vet gave them something that worked perfectly!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #13766 at 3:14 am on Feb 13, 2009
It was something they shampooed the dog with and immediately took away the smell.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13766. Oh dear, I burnt the borscht! The Roost smells awful! - Heather_in_SF - 7:08pm on 02/12/09 (4)
- [tee hee] I'm sorry for your loss Heather, but I love how that sounds..."Oh dear, I burnt.. [teehee] [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 02/12/09
- I feel your pain - I seem to have a case of the Sarah BURNhardts lately - LisainLA - 8:07pm on 02/12/09
- Bet it smells better than my front door.....NFR. My cat had an altercation with a skunk this - Sylvia - 9:13pm on 02/12/09
- my sister's dog did that - twice - and the vet gave them something that worked perfectly! - cheezz - 3:14am on 02/13/09