Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Thanks everyone! I heard back form the coodinator, and all is well.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13762 at 5:54 pm on Feb 13, 2009
I did end up volunteering to help prep.....
Other messages in this thread:
- 13762. Calling all ServSafe and catering experts - re: cooking ground beef in advance - LisainLA - 3:42pm on 02/12/09 (16)
- Advice.... - Music City Missy - 3:52pm on 02/12/09
- Lisa, I concur with Missy here. [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 5:16pm on 02/12/09
- Two ounces of cooked meat, (burger) in a taco shell/tortilla is not much. . . - mistral - 4:47pm on 02/12/09
- Shallow containers for sure! You could spread the mixture out in several jelly roll pans, - Joe - 5:57pm on 02/12/09
- If they pre-cook the beef the day of the event, keeping it warm should not be such a challenge - Joe - 5:28pm on 02/12/09
- Thank you! Here's another question - etiquette related: - LisainLA - 6:44pm on 02/12/09
- Lisa, you could simply tell them the truth, that you bounced the idea off your foodie friends - Joe - 7:09pm on 02/12/09
- Joe puts it so politely and that is good as long as they understand, food safety is not negotiable? [NT] - Nan - 9:12pm on 02/12/09
- :-) Thanks Joe. I make things more complicated thatn they need to be, and - LisainLA - 8:03pm on 02/12/09
- Just read an article about a scout troup that had a goulash dinner. The plug - CynUpstateNY - 9:13pm on 02/12/09
- Yep - that's along the lines of my fears, because it can and does happen, despite - LisainLA - 11:46pm on 02/12/09
- Thanks everyone! I heard back form the coodinator, and all is well. - LisainLA - 5:54pm on 02/13/09
- ....and I seem to be "R" impaired this morning..... [NT] - LisainLA - 5:55pm on 02/13/09
- Lisa, once they know the safety rules, maybe you can suddenly develope an illness... - Joe - 5:35pm on 02/14/09