Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If you love Indian food, The Star of India. And I understand the Bombay Brasserie has undergone
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #13771 at 6:55 pm on Feb 13, 2009
Alhamra for the MOST outstanding Lebanese, but it ain't cheap.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13771. I'm going to be in London for a few days in mid-March, any suggestions on places to eat, see? - Jennifer_in_MA - 12:55am on 02/13/09 (5)
- A few days is barely enough to scratch the surface in London.... - MarkinHouston - 1:32am on 02/13/09
- So many places.... - Music City Missy - 1:48am on 02/13/09
- The Big Wheel [NT] - aajay - 2:23pm on 02/13/09
- If you love Indian food, The Star of India. And I understand the Bombay Brasserie has undergone - Marg CDN - 6:55pm on 02/13/09
- On my place to go in London: Neil's Yard Dairy. A friend of mine used to work there and - Traca - 8:07am on 02/16/09