Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh good. Thanks all.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #13783 at 10:29 pm on Feb 13, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 13783. Individual red velvet cakes with flowing cream cheese frosting? Do ya think this would work - Marg CDN - 6:49pm on 02/13/09 (8)
- I know it would work... [LINK] - Tessie in Cincy - 7:29pm on 02/13/09
- You mean Paula Deen went for the no-butter version?! ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:14pm on 02/13/09
- Don't be silly...she doesn't make anything without it, does she? [NT] - Tessie in Cincy - 10:22pm on 02/13/09
- go for it. I added some white chocolate chips to some cream cheese and heated it in the microwave a - AngAk - 7:41pm on 02/13/09
- Me too! It gave it a nice texture didn't it. [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:12pm on 02/13/09
- yes. kept the icing nice and smooth, firm but not hard. does that make sense? [NT] - AngAk - 8:19pm on 02/13/09
- Marg, my grandma always put cream cheese icing on the red velvet cakes... - Richard in Cincy - 9:26pm on 02/13/09
- Oh good. Thanks all. [NT] - Marg CDN - 10:29pm on 02/13/09