Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I do the same. And I save all the tails frozen until I have enough for a beautiful stew.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #13770 at 10:42 pm on Feb 13, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 13770. ISO butchering advice. I bought a whole beef tenderloin at Costco because I need 12 steaks for - Joe - 12:05am on 02/13/09 (7)
- Here's one video (I don't know this guy). Several more if you google "tenderloin [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 12:16am on 02/13/09
- And the Canadian perspective. Both these guys just seem to eyeball the size. [NT] [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 12:21am on 02/13/09
- Last one. [NT] [LINK] - Shaun in TO - 12:27am on 02/13/09
- Thanks Shaun! These videos are just what I needed. They answer all my questions. [NT] - Joe - 2:45am on 02/13/09
- Joe, I've done many and watched many being done at... - Richard in Cincy - 1:28am on 02/13/09
- Richard, I will be sure to trim thoroughly. My tenderloin doesn't really look like the one in the - Joe - 2:46am on 02/13/09
- I do the same. And I save all the tails frozen until I have enough for a beautiful stew. [NT] - Marg CDN - 10:42pm on 02/13/09