Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It says "white flour" -- bread flour wasn't used here?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #13787 at 4:31 am on Feb 16, 2009
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13787. NAN, made the Creole Bread to go with CathyZ's Crunchy chicken. Beautiful Bread!! [LINK] - AngAk - 9:27pm on 02/13/09 (6)
- So happy you like it! Did you see the recipe for jerk butter? going to do that next time. - Nan - 10:03pm on 02/13/09
- It says "white flour" -- bread flour wasn't used here? [NT] - cheezz - 4:31am on 02/16/09
- REC: Coconut-Milk Pudding Rolls....Made these awhile back - they were SUPER... DH scarfed them up [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 4:33am on 02/16/09
- just used Gold Medal Unbleached White Flour here. This is not a sweet bread at all, the coconut - Nan - 2:32pm on 02/16/09
- Love anything with coconut milk... may have to try this, even tho I'm SO bread-challenged. [NT] - cheezz - 7:40pm on 02/16/09
- I used 2 c AP flour and 4 c bread flour as I was low on AP flour. [NT] - AngAk - 7:19am on 02/17/09