Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
**lightbulb just went on** -- I make those Parmesan Crisps all the time, but in a skillet....
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #13797 at 7:57 pm on Feb 16, 2009
never thought of making a lot at once in the oven - DUH! Is there a reason you make them oval?
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13797. Tonight's Birthday Dinner Menu - Sylvia - 3:14pm on 02/15/09 (15)
- Hi Sylvia, would you please share your recipe for salt and pepper shrimp? - Dawn_MO - 3:17pm on 02/15/09
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp - Sylvia - 3:30pm on 02/15/09
- Wow that was fast! Thanks so much. Do you think I could sub Szechuan peppercorns for the pink and - Dawn_MO - 3:47pm on 02/15/09
- Use whatever pepper you please. I'm sure the shrimp will still be great. [NT] - Sylvia - 4:07pm on 02/15/09
- Sylvia, the menu sounds incredible! Congrats! - Richard in Cincy - 4:13am on 02/16/09
- Thanks Richard. Everything turned out well. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:39am on 02/16/09
- Syvia, this belongs in the Menus section. [NT] - Joe - 3:58pm on 02/16/09
- Posted in "Menus" complete with recipes. [NT] - Sylvia - 5:14pm on 02/16/09
- Thanks, Sylvia. The soup and the chicken are both on my to-try list. [NT] - Joe - 6:32pm on 02/16/09
- **lightbulb just went on** -- I make those Parmesan Crisps all the time, but in a skillet.... - cheezz - 7:57pm on 02/16/09
- Actually I made my parmesan crisps round.....I used a cookie cutter and dropped a - Sylvia - 1:01am on 02/17/09
- oh, you're just SO clever! That gives me an idea about other shapes...hmmmm [NT] - cheezz - 4:46am on 02/18/09
- Sylvia - question about your Chicken Wellington..... - cheezz - 8:02pm on 02/16/09
- I guess when writing my instruction I wasn't clear. I used 4 sheets per piece of chicken. I'll go - Sylvia - 1:04am on 02/17/09
- 4 sheets was just too much, huh? Thanks for fixing the recipe :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:47am on 02/18/09