Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
A whole slew of ills left me once I started doing serious cardio work on a...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13844 at 6:22 pm on Feb 18, 2009
I was on a heavy dose of BP meds after posting a BP of 168/109 a couple of times at the Dr's office. Now I'm going to be taken off the meds as they've been reducing it in conjunction with my weight loss. I'm on a token dose now and routinely run 120/77 or so.
For me it was changing my diet and getting busy with exercise.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 13844. Recipes/tips to lower high blood pressure... Many thanks in advance. >> - ErininNY - 5:41pm on 02/18/09 (6)
- Sometimes despite best efforts it is hereditary, so don't feel guilty [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:47pm on 02/18/09
- A whole slew of ills left me once I started doing serious cardio work on a... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:22pm on 02/18/09
- I think Michael has it right. Cardio exercise. Doesn't have to be - Liz D - 6:30pm on 02/18/09
- Thanks, all, for the tips. We are contemplating joining a gym...Maybe this is the deciding factor! [NT] - ErininNY - 9:13pm on 02/18/09
- There is some controversy in exactly what constitutes a heart healthy diet. - wekick - 9:30pm on 02/18/09
- Don't be sorry, that's valuable information. Thank you. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:13pm on 02/18/09