Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
If there's any left after that, consider rolling a clump in panko and deep frying! I'm just sayinl.
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #13831 at 9:22 pm on Feb 18, 2009
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13831. Thank you Susan/Kentfield, got the Black Truffle Mac'n'Cheese with Bacon in the oven..... [IMAGE] - Heather_in_SF - 9:40pm on 02/17/09 (6)
- And here is my reward for cooking all morning... [IMAGE] - Heather_in_SF - 9:42pm on 02/17/09
- Here is the recipe: REC: Bacon & Black Truffle Macaroni & Cheese - Heather_in_SF - 9:45pm on 02/17/09
- So how was it? As good as it looks?? - SusanKentfieldCa - 1:55am on 02/18/09
- Good thing I doubled the recipe, is it wrong to have mac'n'cheese for brekkies? - Heather_in_SF - 8:01pm on 02/18/09
- If there's any left after that, consider rolling a clump in panko and deep frying! I'm just sayinl. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:22pm on 02/18/09
- Yes! That's what they do at Cheesecake Factory.... very YUM! [NT] - cheezz - 12:35am on 02/19/09