Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
One of my dormmates used to label containers of his food "plant food" in the communal
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #13827 at 12:48 am on Feb 19, 2009
refrigerator and as far as I know, no one ever touched it. Pretty smart.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 13827. In reference to funnies from Carol Widbey Isl....How do you bite your tongue when returning from.... - joanietoo - 8:30pm on 02/17/09 (9)
- Lol, someone loves chocolate, but can't read? [NT] - Curious1 - 9:48pm on 02/17/09
- lol, midnight refrigerator raid in dim lighting? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:54pm on 02/17/09
- Labeling never worked at my house. - Music City Missy - 9:56pm on 02/17/09
- Maybe next time wrap the chocolate in foil to conceal the contents and label it salt pork, or - Pat-NoCal - 10:13pm on 02/17/09
- heehee.... I do that - label it SCROD or something.... they'll steer clear! [NT] - cheezz - 5:13am on 02/18/09
- Honey, can't blame him. You put a homing device on it when you wrote the words "chocolate". [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:52pm on 02/18/09
- Oh! I am so going to label it something else...not devious enough to have thought of that before... - joanietoo - 6:58pm on 02/18/09
- just remember what you name it... so you don't keep saying 'ugh' and shoving it farther back! [NT] - cheezz - 12:34am on 02/19/09
- One of my dormmates used to label containers of his food "plant food" in the communal - DawnNYS - 12:48am on 02/19/09