Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Follow up on the "Santa's Spicy Gingersnappers," Post 13894 above - These cookies
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #13932 at 5:22 pm on Feb 24, 2009
keep very well....I have given several dozen away and received rave reviews. The first day the cookie is crisp on the outside, moist inside. I have about 1 dozen left and just had one that I have stored in a fresh vac storage container and they are wonderfully chewy.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13932. Follow up on the "Santa's Spicy Gingersnappers," Post 13894 above - These cookies - GayR - 5:22pm on 02/24/09 (5)
- On my way over...DH and I enjoy a good gingersnap...Not too sweet for me. Tx for the invite. : ) [NT] - barb_b - 7:56pm on 02/24/09
- Hey barb, Would you prefer coffee or tea? [NT] - GayR - 2:30am on 02/25/09
- Coffee in the morning; tea if I pick it up in the afternoon...And wine if it's past 5:00...I know, - barb_b - 3:01pm on 02/25/09
- Gay, can you amend the powdered sugar amount in the glaze? [NT] - charlie - 11:29pm on 02/24/09
- Done, Charlie (1-1/2 cups). Thank you for picking that up. [NT] - GayR - 2:29am on 02/25/09