Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Which should I make for a family of Italians: Charlie's or Gia's? Cannoli Cake
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #13953 at 5:13 pm on Feb 26, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 13953. Which should I make for a family of Italians: Charlie's or Gia's? Cannoli Cake [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:13pm on 02/26/09 (5)
- Marilyn, I'd make Charlies, because most Italian dessert recipes uses almond extract and orange zest - dianncy1964 - 5:22pm on 02/26/09
- Very helpful response, dianne. Thank you! [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:34pm on 02/26/09
- Marilyn, you're welcome, always happy to help you if I can, I hope I did . [NT] - dianncy1964 - 6:48pm on 02/26/09
- Life's short...just got shorter. I'm making Charlie's filling with store-bought cannoli. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:46pm on 02/27/09
- Except I'm adding Grand Marnier and orange zest instead of Frangelico. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:47pm on 02/27/09