Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I had the same thing happen to me a few nights ago...
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #13989 at 5:30 pm on Mar 1, 2009
I saw a recipe called Jimmy Stewart" Favorite Pork Chops on another site. I made them along with a wild rice dish. The chops were dry and awful tasting as was the wild rice. Not wanting to waste the food I made a casserole the next night by putting the rice on the bottom, chops on top, topped off with a mix of Cream of Chicken Soup and a splash of sherry wine. I cooked for another hour and it was tolerabel, and we could finish it off. That is rare here and I hope it does not happen again soon.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 13989. Sigh. some nights I'm just off my game, everything with dinner went wrong! - Heather_in_SF - 5:59am on 03/01/09 (5)
- I made a stir fry like that last night, - Dawn_MO - 7:34am on 03/01/09
- It's that cold, Dawn! Or flu, or whatever's going around. My sense of taste has not - DawnNYS - 8:43am on 03/01/09
- I hate when that happens! Especially when you are anticipating the meal. :-( [NT] - LisainLA - 4:04pm on 03/01/09
- I had the same thing happen to me a few nights ago... - KarenNoCA - 5:30pm on 03/01/09
- My disaster- Tried to make sausage with boneless pork loin, followed a recipe (there was my first.. - aajay - 2:58pm on 03/02/09