Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just made these again for the upteenth time: Blueberry Muffins (Jordan Marsh copycat)
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #14001 at 4:14 am on Mar 2, 2009
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (Jordan Marsh)
Note: I added 1 tsp lemon zest to the batter.
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs (room temperature)
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk (I used 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups blueberries (I used 2 cups frozen blueberries, unthawed, tossed with 1 Tbsp flour)
sugar, for sprinkling tops of muffins (I omitted this)
Grease 12 cup muffin pan. (I buttered the top of the pan and used muffin liners).
Preheat oven to 375.
In large bowl with mixer at medium speed, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Add alternately to creamed mixture with milk and vanilla.
Crush 1/2 cup berries and add to batter. (I omitted this)
Fold remaining berries into batter and spoon into muffin pan.
Sprinkle with sugar. (I omitted this).
Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (I usually bake about 32 minutes).
Cool in pan 5 minutes and turn onto wire rack.
posted at Recipezaar
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14001. Just made these again for the upteenth time: Blueberry Muffins (Jordan Marsh copycat) - Meryl - 4:14am on 03/02/09 (4)
- Re: Just made these again for the upteenth time: Blueberry Muffins (Jordan Marsh copycat) - wekick - 5:36pm on 03/02/09
- Let me know how they turn out! [NT] - Meryl - 8:39pm on 03/02/09
- They were delicious. I will file these away. Thanks. [NT] - wekick - 9:14pm on 03/02/09
- So glad you liked them! [NT] - Meryl - 9:31pm on 03/02/09