Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have a piece of gouda that we bought in Amsterdam on my counter since Aug...
Joined: Nov 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #14012 at 1:40 pm on Mar 3, 2009
however the important point is it's a whole piece of uncut cheese. What we were told in the cheese is that once it's cut in the refrigerator it goes...hope this helps a bit...btw my cheese sits uncovered in a cool space.
Get a Pilates Body.
Sleek, Toned and Balanced.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14012. How long can you keep cheese at room temperature? - KC_ - 1:03pm on 03/03/09 (4)
- I have a piece of gouda that we bought in Amsterdam on my counter since Aug... - suz - 1:40pm on 03/03/09
- The frugal voice is right! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:36pm on 03/03/09
- Thanks suz and Lisa. We'll enjoy that cheese thanks to you. [NT] - KC_ - 8:09pm on 03/03/09
- This week's New Yorker mag has a great cartoon on this topic... :) [NT] - ErininNY - 9:59pm on 03/03/09