Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Does anyone have an induction single burner unit? Googling brings up 4 or 5
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #14016 at 5:58 pm on Mar 3, 2009
with different settings and, from the reviews on Amazon, the quality of the units vary.
If you have one does it do what you expected and what kind is it? I know they require flat bottom pots and pans that attract magnets.
I got my tax refund and I need to stimulate the economy.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14016. Does anyone have an induction single burner unit? Googling brings up 4 or 5 - Michael in Sarasota - 5:58pm on 03/03/09 (4)
- I just bought one from Costco online - it really does boil water in under a minute>> - michelle - 6:30pm on 03/03/09
- I read "magnets" as "maggots"----I need more sleep. bravo for your part in stimulating this ecomony! [NT] - AngAk - 8:02pm on 03/03/09
- I've used one at the store where I am teaching classes. It is a Viking and I'm told it cost about - Joe - 2:34am on 03/04/09
- Excellent point! I knew the pots had to sit flat but never thought about tossing or tilting... - Michael in Sarasota - 11:58am on 03/04/09