Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14014 at 8:54 am on Mar 4, 2009
Would you like some ground sumac berries? They're Penzey's................
< insert wicked evil laugh here >
Other messages in this thread:
- 14014. Has anyone tried sumac? I notice it's usually made with salt - is it very salty or mildly salted? [NT] - Meryl - 4:49pm on 03/03/09 (11)
- Am thinking of making this dish, which calls for 2 Tbsp ground sumac: Musakhan [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 4:50pm on 03/03/09
- Is there any substitute I can use? [NT] - Meryl - 4:52pm on 03/03/09
- Here'e my T&T musakan recipe. And we don't find it salty at all. I don't cook with salt so we ... - elaine - 4:41am on 03/05/09
- Sumac should be easy to find at a Lebanese or North African store. It has a kind of citrus - Marg CDN - 5:20pm on 03/03/09
- if you decide to harvest your own, make sure first that it isn't poison sumac [NT] [LINK] - rvb - 8:18pm on 03/03/09
- Oooh ya. Lots of that around here, too. [NT] - Marg CDN - 8:45pm on 03/03/09
- The stuff I buy is pure ground sumac berries -- no salt involved. You can use za'atar in its place - Shaun in TO - 7:45pm on 03/03/09
- Okay thanks - I was looking at Penzey's and the Spice House and they both added salt. Good to know I - Meryl - 8:42pm on 03/03/09