Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Excellent point! I knew the pots had to sit flat but never thought about tossing or tilting...
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #14016 at 11:58 am on Mar 4, 2009
sounds like baton practice. Thanks, Joe.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14016. Does anyone have an induction single burner unit? Googling brings up 4 or 5 - Michael in Sarasota - 5:58pm on 03/03/09 (4)
- I just bought one from Costco online - it really does boil water in under a minute>> - michelle - 6:30pm on 03/03/09
- I read "magnets" as "maggots"----I need more sleep. bravo for your part in stimulating this ecomony! [NT] - AngAk - 8:02pm on 03/03/09
- I've used one at the store where I am teaching classes. It is a Viking and I'm told it cost about - Joe - 2:34am on 03/04/09
- Excellent point! I knew the pots had to sit flat but never thought about tossing or tilting... - Michael in Sarasota - 11:58am on 03/04/09