Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hmmm, I've never gotten any like that. I've been told to hold grouper up to the light to look for
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14018 at 3:43 pm on Mar 4, 2009
Do you think perhaps the salmon was injured/bruised before it was harvested?
Other messages in this thread:
- 14018. Totally gross but true... While preparing a favorite baked salmon dinner for my Dad and I tonight... - FloriSandy - 5:29am on 03/04/09 (9)
- I forgot to mention that when I first saw the window display of salmon fillets, [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 6:01am on 03/04/09
- Hmmm, I've never gotten any like that. I've been told to hold grouper up to the light to look for - Curious1 - 3:43pm on 03/04/09
- I think that might be the case. Why that clerk sold it to me is beyond me. [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:15pm on 03/04/09
- I closed my eyes while clicking on this so I could post that I'm afraid to read this. Just got - MarilynFL - 4:50pm on 03/04/09
- Sandy, I have seen bloody spots on tuna, because they are caught with a gaffe. - Joe - 7:04pm on 03/04/09
- Don't open if squeamish. I have an associate in the seafood biz. He said... - Michael in Phoenix - 7:12pm on 03/04/09
- Yikes. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:40pm on 03/04/09
- Interesting, thanks Michael. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:41pm on 03/04/09
- Thanks Michael! Here's what happened when I returned the salmon today... - FloriSandy - 11:11pm on 03/04/09