Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lisa's post above makes me think.. Any creative ideas for a host/hostess gift? I usually
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14021 at 4:08 pm on Mar 4, 2009
bring wine; perhaps in a fancy bag. I recently rec'd a box of pretty stationary, which I thought was creative. Seperately, I also rec'd two beautiful candles, hand made.
I love Lisa's idea of cute napkins...
Any other ideas??
Other messages in this thread:
- 14021. Lisa's post above makes me think.. Any creative ideas for a host/hostess gift? I usually - barb_b - 4:08pm on 03/04/09 (24)
- I make tote bags for "green" grocery shopping or for the farmer's market. add some homemade jams or - AngAk - 7:11pm on 03/04/09
- Would you like to stop by for lunch? ;-) [NT] - LisainLA - 7:33pm on 03/04/09
- uh, YES : ) [NT] - AngAk - 9:14pm on 03/04/09
- Ang, how do you make tote bags? [NT] - EvaN - 7:53pm on 03/04/09
- I have 2 patterns that I use---they are pieced and lightly quilted and lined. - AngAk - 9:12pm on 03/04/09
- You make beautiful stuff, Ang! [NT] - Meryl - 9:19pm on 03/04/09
- oh yeah, some of you have them as thank-yous for sending me stuff up here in the wild. [NT] - AngAk - 9:25pm on 03/04/09
- ooooohhh... in that case, how would you like a Trader Joe's goodie box?? :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:58pm on 03/04/09
- if only they still carried the hunks of white ghiradelli chocolate. I'm completely out :( [NT] - AngAk - 12:28am on 03/05/09
- Did they do away with those, too?! I see it at Christmas... but maybe not Ghiradelli [NT] - cheezz - 4:26am on 03/05/09
- and they're beautiful!! Was just going to PM you that someone complimented me on it - Pat-NoCal - 12:07am on 03/05/09
- Cloth napkins with rings, exotic coffee, homemade bread or rolls, trivets, - LisainLA - 7:36pm on 03/04/09
- Fun coasters. Seasonal paper napkins. Nice chocolate. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:40pm on 03/04/09
- Plants or potted flowers are nice...I always enjoy receiving those and think of the giver over and - Pat-NoCal - 12:10am on 03/05/09
- Homemade chocolate truffles. Takes no time at all to make and who doesn't like them? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:11am on 03/05/09
- well, except for Meryl who hates chocolate. ;o) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:12am on 03/05/09
- LOL! [NT] - Meryl - 12:54am on 03/05/09
- I usually take my homemade soap - Richard in Cincy - 2:24pm on 03/05/09
- Would love to learn more about this....I just remembered on Gails you wrote about it... - barb_b - 3:13pm on 03/05/09
- some info for you... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 5:18pm on 03/05/09
- I also have been thinking about making soap. My Dad has two 3 Liter cans - Luisa_Calif - 5:22pm on 03/05/09
- Your right...It looks really scary....Tx for the tips, will peruse the website. [NT] - barb_b - 6:49pm on 03/05/09
- Thanks so much for the ideas!! Much appreciated!! I think I was in a routine w/ the wine, but love - barb_b - 3:14pm on 03/05/09
- At the risk of being accused of... - judy-mass - 10:02pm on 03/12/09