Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I closed my eyes while clicking on this so I could post that I'm afraid to read this. Just got
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14018 at 4:50 pm on Mar 4, 2009
started enjoying baked teriaki salmon at our sushi restaurant. Don't want to get scared off now.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14018. Totally gross but true... While preparing a favorite baked salmon dinner for my Dad and I tonight... - FloriSandy - 5:29am on 03/04/09 (9)
- I forgot to mention that when I first saw the window display of salmon fillets, [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 6:01am on 03/04/09
- Hmmm, I've never gotten any like that. I've been told to hold grouper up to the light to look for - Curious1 - 3:43pm on 03/04/09
- I think that might be the case. Why that clerk sold it to me is beyond me. [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:15pm on 03/04/09
- I closed my eyes while clicking on this so I could post that I'm afraid to read this. Just got - MarilynFL - 4:50pm on 03/04/09
- Sandy, I have seen bloody spots on tuna, because they are caught with a gaffe. - Joe - 7:04pm on 03/04/09
- Don't open if squeamish. I have an associate in the seafood biz. He said... - Michael in Phoenix - 7:12pm on 03/04/09
- Yikes. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:40pm on 03/04/09
- Interesting, thanks Michael. [NT] - Curious1 - 8:41pm on 03/04/09
- Thanks Michael! Here's what happened when I returned the salmon today... - FloriSandy - 11:11pm on 03/04/09