Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
okay. question....have you tried this method with yams or sweet potatoes?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14022 at 5:45 pm on Mar 4, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 14022. Mimi, thank you for posting the Parmesan Zucchini Sticks. So yummy and [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 4:14pm on 03/04/09 (9)
- P, a compliment to this would be potato sticks... - MarilynFL - 4:45pm on 03/04/09
- Mmm, these sound tasty too, Mar. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:12pm on 03/04/09
- I forgot...either put a thin film of oil on the pan or use a Silpat. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:35pm on 03/04/09
- okay. question....have you tried this method with yams or sweet potatoes? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:45pm on 03/04/09
- No, but then I wouldn't think to put parma on those veggies. - MarilynFL - 6:09pm on 03/04/09
- Thanks for pointing this out, I'm not sure how I missed it the first time. - LisainLA - 7:28pm on 03/04/09
- always happy to help. ;-D [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:50am on 03/05/09
- This looks good, I make homemade potato fries using almost the exact same recipe [NT] - dianncy1964 - 3:17am on 03/05/09
- LOL...I had *no* idea what you were talking about. I posted what??? - Mimi - 12:52pm on 03/05/09