Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I haven't made this yet, but it looks soooo good and so easy! Meryl -- it's chocolate
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #14028 at 10:06 pm on Mar 4, 2009
The most dangerous cake recipe
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high).
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
You are going to print this out straight away, aren't you
(See pictures below)
Other messages in this thread:
- 14028. I haven't made this yet, but it looks soooo good and so easy! Meryl -- it's chocolate - PatBastrop - 10:06pm on 03/04/09 (13)
- Thanks, Pat. Why is it when people see anything chocolate-related, they think of me? - Meryl - 10:26pm on 03/04/09
- I'll try it tonight....... [NT] - PatBastrop - 11:21pm on 03/04/09
- Because, Meryl, you are Chocolate, for instance, I bought a milkyway bar today and thought of you :) [NT] - dianncy1964 - 3:13am on 03/05/09
- Aw....that's nice. :) I used to love those as a kid. Especially frozen. [NT] - Meryl - 4:32am on 03/05/09
- Frozen~ capital idea, never thought of that, I love love milkyway's they're my favorite [NT] - dianncy1964 - 4:44am on 03/05/09
- yuck -- read my post >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:04am on 03/05/09
- although this posting by JudyW looked good, and I know Ang said she had luck with her recipe... [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 12:05am on 03/05/09
- I guess that sums it up. LOL! [NT] - Meryl - 1:51am on 03/05/09
- Thanks for the save, cheezz! Now I have to email my DS! [NT] - PatBastrop - 2:35am on 03/05/09
- Ok, I tried this and it was TERRIBLE. Like eating a chocolate sponge. Blech. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:44am on 03/05/09
- I guess that double sums it up! [NT] - Meryl - 2:50am on 03/05/09
- You're right Amanda! With the same texture, too!!! [NT] - cheezz - 4:29am on 03/05/09
- DH saw it in the garbage this morning. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:38pm on 03/05/09