Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
I got a set for Christmas too, pinch, dash, and smidgen. The smidgen is great to remove the core...
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #14023 at 10:21 pm on Mar 4, 2009
from cherry tomatoes.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14023. What happened? I made salad "caprese" and emulsified the dressing into mayo-ish glop! - MarilynFL - 5:49pm on 03/04/09 (18)
- I never tried emulsifying with a stick blend, but I guess it over does it. I would have tried... - charlie - 6:21pm on 03/04/09
- Really? Water would thin that out? Who knew...thanks charlie. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:56pm on 03/04/09
- I have used my stick blender to make whipped cream and it whipped - Dawn_MO - 7:08pm on 03/04/09
- Ode to the stick... - Richard in Cincy - 2:20pm on 03/05/09
- I agree with diluting it a bit. Balsamic and fig vinegars can be thicker than wine vinegars. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:27pm on 03/04/09
- I need to know the provenance of your balsamic vinegar. If you didn't steal it, who did? - Joe - 7:11pm on 03/04/09
- I'm not sure what went wrong, but take a look at this one - it has mustard, but is similar [LINK] - LisainLA - 7:25pm on 03/04/09
- I had that happen once. It came out very thick, and honestly not very appealing looking. I recall - barb_b - 8:12pm on 03/04/09
- barb, I bought that same thing for Lar! It comes out all the time in converstions. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:25pm on 03/04/09
- I got a set for Christmas too, pinch, dash, and smidgen. The smidgen is great to remove the core... - Michael in Sarasota - 10:21pm on 03/04/09
- Thanks for the tip, and rec below. I love Marlene! I love to find ways to re-inforce how much I - barb_b - 2:52pm on 03/05/09
- Love it! The "Lemon Ring" I too have one I've never used.Now I will definitely have to dig it out [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 5:17pm on 03/05/09
- Thanks for the suggestions and recipes. I'll definitely try this again. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:24pm on 03/04/09
- That's the way I like it!!! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 2:50am on 03/05/09