Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've always wanted to get involved in a community garden, did so once in
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14071 at 6:25 pm on Mar 8, 2009
college, for about a week :o(
Did you end up making the tahini the consistency that you wanted? How did it turn out? What did you add? I remember having tahini dressing when I used to order a falafel sandwich a few years ago at a local middle eastern deli, but I'm not sure that it wasn't just the thinned out tahini as you were talking about last week.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14071. REC: Falafel from epicurious. I've posted this before but it's worth repeating [LINK] - Joe - 5:25pm on 03/08/09 (4)
- I've always wanted to get involved in a community garden, did so once in - DawnNYS - 6:25pm on 03/08/09
- Dawn, I thinned the tahini with water, and it got thicker, like adding liquid to a hot roux.... - Joe - 6:56pm on 03/08/09
- Hey Joe! Did you get ahold of Diane? She's dying to see your community garden. :) [NT] - Traca - 12:49am on 03/12/09
- Curious to know, how did you serve these? [NT] - Traca - 12:53am on 03/12/09