Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Glad you like it Michael--I remember catching hell from a cooking instructor on Gail's when...
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #1460 at 12:22 am on Apr 14, 2006
I first posted this David Rosengarten recipe because usually the flour egg coating is reversed. It's classically flour, then egg--but it works for me-us.
Other messages in this thread:
- 1460. Rec: Chicken Francese w/ Lemon and Pecorino, posted by Charlie on Gail's... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:42pm on 04/13/06 (11)
- This seems like a winner- I will definitely try this! tks [NT] - Denice - 5:17pm on 04/13/06
- Me, too! Thanks Michael! [NT] - GayleMO - 5:36pm on 04/13/06
- This is my all time favorite meal - tastes good freshly made, sitting around for a while, leftover - - DianeM - 6:29pm on 04/13/06
- Glad you like it Michael--I remember catching hell from a cooking instructor on Gail's when... - charlie - 12:22am on 04/14/06
- I always dip whatever I am frying in the egg first, then flour. Isn't this how most of us do it? - DawnNYS - 7:00pm on 04/14/06
- Actually no ~ I learned the opposite through classes and books... - kpinky - 11:22am on 04/17/06
- Ok, thanks kpinky! Will try it. [NT] - DawnNYS - 4:23pm on 04/18/06
- This *IS* a winner - l simple, and everyone loves it. [NT] - LisainLA - 1:25am on 04/14/06
- Made this last night, VERY good, thanx. [NT] - joanie - 12:28pm on 04/14/06
- My pleasure. We've served it to friends and it dresses up quite nicely. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:40pm on 04/14/06
- Am going to buy dry white wine today.. What kind do you suggest? - GayleMO - 1:44pm on 04/19/06