Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Heheh - I think you "area" right. Groan...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14133 at 2:14 pm on Mar 14, 2009
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14133. Everyone should make pie tomorrow for National Pi Day (3.14)! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:32pm on 03/13/09 (10)
- They'll tell you pi r squared but in my experience, pie are round. What the !? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:51pm on 03/13/09
- Heheh - I think you "area" right. Groan... [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:14pm on 03/14/09
- My students just look at me blankly when I say this (I teach 6th gr math) [NT] - Lana in FL - 3:45am on 03/15/09
- link to pi day songs for other math teachers here - Lana in FL - 3:46am on 03/15/09
- I will send these to my friend who teaches math. She even has Pi earrings. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:48am on 03/15/09
- I made a "pi" today, a BLT pizza, but it's bacon-Leeks-tomato and boy was it good! - Heather_in_SF - 12:27am on 03/15/09
- Heather, that looks and sounds fantastic! I bought some of that burratta, - LisainLA - 3:07pm on 03/15/09
- This leek was from a local organic produce mart, it was as big around as my wrist - Heather_in_SF - 12:55am on 03/16/09
- Here's a yummy pasta dish if you have any leftover burrata. - Pat-NoCal - 3:22pm on 03/15/09
- Oh Pat, this sounds amazing! I would love to make this next week, - Heather_in_SF - 12:59am on 03/16/09