Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: Favorite Crab Cake Recipe?
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #14186 at 7:28 pm on Mar 19, 2009
I was testing recipes for a new book due out in September and one of the recipes was for crab cakes. I was super excited because I've never actually made crab cakes. The end result was not good--way too salty, not enough flavor and just plain blah. Now I'm on a mission for a great homemade crab cake. Anyone have a favorite recipe?
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 14186. ISO: Favorite Crab Cake Recipe? - Traca - 7:28pm on 03/19/09 (7)
- I like Ina Garten's recipe. I've posted it before- here's the link. [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 7:37pm on 03/19/09
- My fav, courtesy of "Traxx" restaurant, Los Angeles: - Steve2 in LA - 8:41pm on 03/19/09
- Maryland Crab Cakes - rhoward2va - 8:52pm on 03/19/09
- I follow the same recipe but use 2 tsp. old bay [NT] - GailNJ - 11:14pm on 03/19/09
- Actually, I do use a heaping teaspoon [NT] - rhoward2va - 12:53am on 03/20/09
- Yes. I have a favorite, and this will "blow your socks off"! It's from Tom Fitzmorris, food maven - Marianne - 11:21pm on 03/19/09
- Yowza! I totally need to buy more crab! Thanks folks. [NT] - Traca - 7:32am on 03/20/09