Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
ISO: Tuna grilling recipes
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14203 at 5:04 pm on Mar 21, 2009
I'm sort of thinking asian, I've got sesame oil, seeds, sake, soy sauce, fresh limes to pick, garlic, ginger, wasabi powder, scallions, etc.
Anyone have any interesting marinades, glazes, etc. for grilling tuna steaks?
Other messages in this thread:
- 14203. ISO: Tuna grilling recipes - Richard in Cincy - 5:04pm on 03/21/09 (9)
- Here's one that I have in my files from Bon Appetit but I don't remember - orchid - 6:49pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Pan-Seared Tuna with Ginger, Miso and Cilantro Sauce. Richard, I loved this sauce [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 7:24pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Blackened Ahi with Soy-Mustard Sauce [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 7:25pm on 03/21/09
- REC: Chimney Tuna Loin [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 03/21/09
- Thanks all, I'll go and play with this. one question though...Judy, what is a chimney? - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 03/21/09