Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Any sudoku fans out there? How about a Sudoku Pizza? This looks like a fun way to play with your
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #14205 at 6:07 pm on Mar 21, 2009
food! Here's a link to a blog about the pizza, before it was finished, and the second link is for detailed how-to directions and the completed pie.
Link: second link: http://colordoku.com/pizza/
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 14205. Any sudoku fans out there? How about a Sudoku Pizza? This looks like a fun way to play with your [LINK] - Marianne - 6:07pm on 03/21/09 (5)
- Here's a better link to the directions. [NT] [LINK] - Marianne - 6:31pm on 03/21/09
- Cute, except I think I'd eat all the "9's" off (pepperoni) before I was done - lol [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:50pm on 03/21/09
- with you nibbling the pepperoni and me the basil, and olives, our game wouldn't last long!! [NT] - Nan - 3:35pm on 03/22/09
- LOL, me too. You are Sudoku Master...how'd you figure out that the 9's were pepperoni? [NT] - Marianne - 4:29pm on 03/23/09
- Heheh, I don't think it matters what number is what food item, just that there - DawnNYS - 5:09pm on 03/24/09