Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here's one that I have in my files from Bon Appetit but I don't remember
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #14203 at 6:49 pm on Mar 21, 2009
if I have ever used it. It seems on the order of what you have in mind. Maybe it will help?
Marinade for Grilled Fish or Seafood
Recipe By : Bon Appetit
Serving Size : 20 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Condiments & Marinades
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sherry
1/4 cup scallions -- thinly sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons ginger -- minced
2 teaspoons garlic -- minced
1/2 tablespoon dark sesame oil
1 teaspoon hot chili paste
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Pour into container with tight fitting lid and refrigerate for up to one week. Use 2 to 3 tbsp. per fish fillet or seafood kebob of marinade. Marinate no longer than one hour. Makes 1 cup.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14203. ISO: Tuna grilling recipes - Richard in Cincy - 5:04pm on 03/21/09 (9)
- Here's one that I have in my files from Bon Appetit but I don't remember - orchid - 6:49pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Pan-Seared Tuna with Ginger, Miso and Cilantro Sauce. Richard, I loved this sauce [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 7:24pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Blackened Ahi with Soy-Mustard Sauce [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 7:25pm on 03/21/09
- REC: Chimney Tuna Loin [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 03/21/09
- Thanks all, I'll go and play with this. one question though...Judy, what is a chimney? - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 03/21/09