Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Interesting. I got 98% with average error ot 2 miles...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14204 at 10:21 pm on Mar 21, 2009
asking me to place Colorado in the middle of the map with no other place holders anywhere near it screwed me up. I was "25 miles off" ROFL!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- Fun. I wish the states had their names on them. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:55pm on 03/21/09
- I got 86 percent, but Rhode Island is tiny! (Sorry, RIers.) [NT] - ErininNY - 9:35pm on 03/21/09
- Interesting. I got 98% with average error ot 2 miles... - Richard in Cincy - 10:21pm on 03/21/09
- Aww, just figured it out....it's the "percent" sign again. [NT] - orchid - 11:14pm on 03/21/09
- Richard, can't open your post but wanted to say....Smarty Pants...LOL ;0) [NT] - orchid - 11:11pm on 03/21/09
- that is excellent, Mr. Smarty Pants! has a lot to do with what states come up first, if I get some - Nan - 11:59pm on 03/21/09
- Ooh, I'll take you all on for the Middle East. Fun! And I had all the little tiny - orchid - 12:29am on 03/22/09
- Not bad, average error 8 miles! - judy-mass - 11:21pm on 03/21/09
- Oh, the percent sign! LOL My message says something like... - Richard in Cincy - 12:20am on 03/22/09
- hey, see now, that's how I felt about Ohio!! Middle East is below--Go orchid! [NT] - Nan - 1:02am on 03/22/09
- The west did me in! 80 percent, but a lot of "closes". At least I did better than on the Middle - DawnNYS - 3:21am on 03/22/09
- It is fun, but I did it twice. 2cd time, lots of states had to be placed with no reference point. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:09pm on 03/22/09
- LOL Nan, when do you go back to work?? [NT] - AngAk - 6:20pm on 03/23/09
- Trying to keep you guys on your toes!! Training starts 4/23 for a week and next day is first ship [NT] - Nan - 6:50pm on 03/23/09