Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Thanks all, I'll go and play with this. one question though...Judy, what is a chimney?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14203 at 10:24 pm on Mar 21, 2009
I know this isn't the chimney on my house. LOL
Other messages in this thread:
- 14203. ISO: Tuna grilling recipes - Richard in Cincy - 5:04pm on 03/21/09 (9)
- Here's one that I have in my files from Bon Appetit but I don't remember - orchid - 6:49pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Pan-Seared Tuna with Ginger, Miso and Cilantro Sauce. Richard, I loved this sauce [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 7:24pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Blackened Ahi with Soy-Mustard Sauce [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 7:25pm on 03/21/09
- REC: Chimney Tuna Loin [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 03/21/09
- Thanks all, I'll go and play with this. one question though...Judy, what is a chimney? - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 03/21/09