Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14203 at 11:31 pm on Mar 21, 2009
it's the chimney used for starting charcoal. I'm sure you've seen them. Load with paper, then charcoal, then light. Usually you then dump lit charcoal into the grill. Alton puts a grill over the chimney and uses that heat for cooking.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14203. ISO: Tuna grilling recipes - Richard in Cincy - 5:04pm on 03/21/09 (9)
- Here's one that I have in my files from Bon Appetit but I don't remember - orchid - 6:49pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Pan-Seared Tuna with Ginger, Miso and Cilantro Sauce. Richard, I loved this sauce [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 7:24pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Blackened Ahi with Soy-Mustard Sauce [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 7:25pm on 03/21/09
- REC: Chimney Tuna Loin [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 03/21/09
- Thanks all, I'll go and play with this. one question though...Judy, what is a chimney? - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 03/21/09