Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, Saudi Arabia. For 12 years. Cairo was a 1 1/2 hour weekend flight
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #14207 at 3:46 am on Mar 22, 2009
for a "real" beer and a band. Bahrain, 1 hour flight or if we were in Dammam, a drive across the bridge. Jordan? So much fun! Didn't get to any of the "stans" though. By the way...stan means "land".
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14207. another NFR, the Middle Easy Geography test. Although, dinner tonight was sort of Morocean? [NT] [LINK] - Nan - 12:57am on 03/22/09 (7)
- But there's no score! LOL Bahrain, wow. that's a hard one. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:14am on 03/22/09
- Oops...had a little problem with the "stans". And kept trying to place Bahrain - orchid - 1:53am on 03/22/09
- I didn't even *see* Bahrain for the longest time! Fun, cat didn't like the "error" noise! lol [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:13am on 03/22/09
- just did it again, getting better, but must say, if I had a kitty, they would have left home!!! [NT] - Nan - 3:27pm on 03/22/09
- Did you live in the Middle East, Orchid? [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:24am on 03/22/09
- Yes, Saudi Arabia. For 12 years. Cairo was a 1 1/2 hour weekend flight - orchid - 3:46am on 03/22/09
- Now this was painful, I'm glad there was no score. Great learning tool, if I do it often enough. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:11pm on 03/22/09