Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
Any computer geniuses out there - lost file in all these computer issues
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14214 at 12:07 am on Mar 23, 2009
I am having. One tech reformatted the drive and I thought I had a good backup but didn't - lost all the work I have put in my family and friends cookbook since last August and some of it I threw the hard copies away when I entered them.
Anybody know if there is a chance that it can be found and recovered in any shape form or fashion?
Other messages in this thread:
- 14214. Any computer geniuses out there - lost file in all these computer issues - Music City Missy - 12:07am on 03/23/09 (4)
- My husband says that when you delete something, usually the first character of the file name is - Marsha tbay - 12:39am on 03/23/09
- Oh no! First - don't use it until you get , or take it to, a recovery program/tech. Like Marsha - DawnNYS - 1:55am on 03/23/09
- I'm feeling for you. I just lost some important bz. files... - deb-in-MI - 4:03pm on 03/23/09
- Say a prayer - the tech guy from my old job said there is a good chance to get it back.... - Music City Missy - 11:36pm on 03/23/09