Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, take a class. one class should get you started. I have been knitting too much---tendonitis!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #14219 at 6:36 pm on Mar 24, 2009
I just make soft hats for cancer patients----easy and can be done with round needles until the decrease on top. I knit continental style, which is supposed to be easier on the joints, but I still get sore. a good read " the Friday night knitting group". It's going to be a movie with Julia Roberts.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- this was worth reading just for "optimal geek chow" . fascinating and use up your fondant. [NT] - AngAk - 7:05pm on 03/23/09
- How amazing, I like their laymen's explanations. Reminds me that I found a knitting site - Heather_in_SF - 8:56pm on 03/23/09
- Very cool. Am thinking of taking up knitting... Is it difficult? [NT] - ErininNY - 9:49pm on 03/23/09
- I don't think so, you're just looping yarn around 2 sticks! - Heather_in_SF - 6:21am on 03/24/09
- Yes, take a class. one class should get you started. I have been knitting too much---tendonitis! - AngAk - 6:36pm on 03/24/09
- That was a great book! I cried most of the way through it, good thing I was knitting a particularly - Heather_in_SF - 8:50pm on 03/24/09
- yes to Ravelry. same ID as here. I haven't figured out that site yet. I have several free hat - AngAk - 9:40pm on 03/24/09
- Thank you Erin! I had seen the fractal cookies but these are even cooler! - Lana in FL - 2:24am on 03/25/09