Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here is another site with multiple recipes my favorite recipe is my bluberry muffins
Joined: May 9, 2008
Posted to Thread #14229 at 11:27 pm on Mar 24, 2009
Dianne's Homemade BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
PREHEAT OVEN 400º
½ stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
¾ cup milk
1 large egg
1 ¾ cups all-purpose SIFTED flour
1 TABLESPOON all-purpose flour
2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup blueberries (preferably wild) can use frozen blueberries
Use cooking spray and spray muffin pan (15 cups) (DO NOT TO USE PAPER CUPCAKE INSERTS)
In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until smooth and well blended.
In a small bowl beat egg, until frothy, add to creamed mixture. Add milk, and whisk all ingredients together. Set aside.
In a large bowl, SIFT the flour, salt and baking powder together. Stir the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, a little at a time, until well blended.
In a medium bowl, add the 1 TABLESPOON of flour (don’t sift), then add the blueberries, and toss together, until blueberries are coated, then stir into batter.
Fill the greased muffin cups (no paper inserts) halfway with batter. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.
Cool blueberry muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Tilt muffin pan and gently remove muffins. Use a knife blade around any remaining muffins and lift slightly on one side and gently tilt to remove from muffin pan. Serve warm.
Note: can sprinkle sugar or confectioner’s sugar on top of warm muffins.
In practicing patience, I possess my own Soul
Other messages in this thread:
- 14229. ISO Muffin recipes - I'm on a muffin kick lately - What are your favorites? Here are mine: - Meryl - 10:09pm on 03/24/09 (13)
- Here is a site for muffins just click on the picture and it will give you the recipe [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - dianncy1964 - 11:23pm on 03/24/09
- Here is another site with multiple recipes my favorite recipe is my bluberry muffins [LINK] - dianncy1964 - 11:27pm on 03/24/09
- Anyone have a good recipe for raisin bran muffins? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:27am on 03/25/09
- Don't have a T&T, but here's one to check out: (Glad you liked the Jam-Filled Muffins)! [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:49am on 03/25/09
- These are so delicious, you can't believe they are good for you - Lana in FL - 2:52am on 03/25/09
- We love Nancy Silverton's (La Brea Bakery) Bran Muffins [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:02pm on 03/25/09
- REC: Great Grains Muffins - MoNJ - 1:06pm on 03/25/09
- GailNJ's Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins. and those baked donut muffins are so yum. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 5:22pm on 03/25/09
- I'm actually afraid to try the donut muffins. Even the name makes me want them, like I'd get a - MarilynFL - 5:54pm on 03/25/09
- Me, too. I'm afraid that I'd eat the whole batch. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:21pm on 03/25/09
- My favorite muffins by far are Betty Rosbottom's Brandied Applesauce Raisin muffins==> [LINK] - wigs - 1:03am on 04/02/09
- Oh geez. ANOTHER trip to the liquor store! Oh well. [NT] - Marg CDN - 9:09pm on 04/03/09