Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I was a judge for the Seattle Salon...talk about
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #14222 at 12:09 am on Mar 25, 2009
Chocolate Overload! I didn't eat chocolate for weeks after that.
Luckily I'm working on my tollerance and have been invited back this year. Should be much better!
Heather, did you see the interview I did with Alice Medrich? I contacted her before the salon to get an idea about how to tackle the show...and our conversation flowed from there. Love her! (Link below.)
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 14222. Recap of SF International Chocolate Salon on Saturday - Heather_in_SF - 8:50pm on 03/23/09 (9)
- What fun and great pics. Chocolate Stimulus Plan---LOL. [NT] - AngAk - 10:43pm on 03/23/09
- Heather, this is awesome! I'm kicking myself for not coming. :) [NT] - Traca - 6:38am on 03/24/09
- Heather thanks for this terrific post and pics! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 12:12pm on 03/24/09
- Thank you for sharing. Do they do this every year? [NT] - desertjean - 12:25pm on 03/24/09
- Love the Chocolate Stimulus Plan. Sounds like a grand time. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:33pm on 03/24/09
- Wow! I'm sooo going to this next time. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:36pm on 03/24/09
- This event is put on by TasteTV - and thanks to Traca for letting me know about this event, - Heather_in_SF - 8:45pm on 03/24/09