Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
might be---it was in the late 70s early 80s.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #14216 at 12:43 am on Mar 25, 2009
I bought a popover pan after that visit. It was new to me too.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 14216. Lunch today was incredible popovers in my new popover pans. Wow! Recipe follows: - PatBastrop - 4:52am on 03/23/09 (7)
- I love popovers & haven't made them in years. Or even better, yorkshire pudding with - Melissa Dallas - 12:16am on 03/24/09
- a most unusual restaurant in Wisconsin, many moons ago, was the Proud Popover, - AngAk - 6:25pm on 03/24/09
- There is a very popular restaurant here that sells some of their sandwiches on popovers and - Melissa Dallas - 6:58pm on 03/24/09
- Was this on the edge of a river near... - joanietoo - 10:13pm on 03/24/09
- might be---it was in the late 70s early 80s. - AngAk - 12:43am on 03/25/09
- On the site where the Watergate Apts stands there used to be a fabulous restaurant - PatBastrop - 7:54pm on 03/24/09
- That is, of course, the Watergate in DC. [NT] - PatBastrop - 7:54pm on 03/24/09