Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Elaine, the NYT tends to put the recipes links to the left (or right) of the story text.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14226 at 12:41 pm on Mar 25, 2009
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14226. Remember that fab NYT Chocolate Chip Cookie Article? I just realized that was written [LINK] - Traca - 6:14am on 03/24/09 (16)
- Shirley Corriher gives a lovely report on that rest period. Also changes the sugar and gluten - MarilynFL - 12:50pm on 03/24/09
- I've been doing that for a couple years now and it works - Richard in Cincy - 2:20pm on 03/24/09
- The chips are quite large, but I have a Jaques Torres in my neighborhood.. - suz - 4:19pm on 03/24/09
- Maybe that's why I've never been satisfied with my choc. chip cookies? [NT] - Traca - 8:18pm on 03/24/09
- As I understand it the resting period works for almost all types of cookies... - suz - 9:21pm on 03/24/09
- I made them this past summer, they get my vote, my nephews vote and.. - suz - 4:18pm on 03/24/09
- Where is the recipe? NT [NT] - elaine - 4:29am on 03/25/09
- click on the link in Traca's post. then look for the recipe link to the left of the article. [NT] - AngAk - 5:12pm on 03/25/09
- I use both flours, but just haven't convinced myself "why?" yet. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:39pm on 03/24/09
- Because...is that a reason!! [NT] - suz - 4:54pm on 03/24/09
- As a side note, I just realized 2 of my friends are nominated in the same category! - Traca - 8:19pm on 03/24/09
- Oops - where is the recipe should have been posted here.NT [NT] - elaine - 4:30am on 03/25/09