Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We love Nancy Silverton's (La Brea Bakery) Bran Muffins
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14229 at 1:02 pm on Mar 25, 2009
She uses straight wheat bran, toasted and purees some of the raisins for sweetness.
I use dates for the pureed portion and orange oil if I don't have fresh orange zest.
Golden raisins are less bitter than dark normal ones.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14229. ISO Muffin recipes - I'm on a muffin kick lately - What are your favorites? Here are mine: - Meryl - 10:09pm on 03/24/09 (13)
- Here is a site for muffins just click on the picture and it will give you the recipe [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - dianncy1964 - 11:23pm on 03/24/09
- Here is another site with multiple recipes my favorite recipe is my bluberry muffins [LINK] - dianncy1964 - 11:27pm on 03/24/09
- Anyone have a good recipe for raisin bran muffins? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:27am on 03/25/09
- Don't have a T&T, but here's one to check out: (Glad you liked the Jam-Filled Muffins)! [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 1:49am on 03/25/09
- These are so delicious, you can't believe they are good for you - Lana in FL - 2:52am on 03/25/09
- We love Nancy Silverton's (La Brea Bakery) Bran Muffins [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:02pm on 03/25/09
- REC: Great Grains Muffins - MoNJ - 1:06pm on 03/25/09
- GailNJ's Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins. and those baked donut muffins are so yum. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 5:22pm on 03/25/09
- I'm actually afraid to try the donut muffins. Even the name makes me want them, like I'd get a - MarilynFL - 5:54pm on 03/25/09
- Me, too. I'm afraid that I'd eat the whole batch. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:21pm on 03/25/09
- My favorite muffins by far are Betty Rosbottom's Brandied Applesauce Raisin muffins==> [LINK] - wigs - 1:03am on 04/02/09
- Oh geez. ANOTHER trip to the liquor store! Oh well. [NT] - Marg CDN - 9:09pm on 04/03/09